[General Discussion] Five months, no new content. Tick Tock.

WorldofWarcraft.com

Q u o t e:

I guess I'm wasting my time. I said there is no new content and it is bad. People started assuming I'm bored, I have nothing to do, etc etc. Personal attack after personal attack. Apparently, I can't complain about something which doesn't personally affect me. This is news, but whatever, I get the point.

I agree that the personal attacks from both ends are unnecessary. I'd strongly suggest they stop.

That said though, constructive feedback is always welcome. I understand that what you're saying is that whether or not there is more current content available for you to take part in and experience, it's "Old" because it's been around awhile and you're looking for something new and inspiring.

What everyone else is saying is, while it may seem like "old" content to you, you haven't experienced it, so the experience could still give you that minty "new" freshness you're looking for.

What I'm saying is, we have a new content patch coming "soon" and after that, an awful lot of "new" in the expansion to share with you that I'm sure you'll love getting to see. Until then though, I can't tell you that we're going to meet your immediate expectations if what you're looking for is something completely new and unseen before. While we might love to be able to give you and everyone else everything they've ever wanted, we have to be careful, plan, figure out the resources and put together what works the best for the health of the game overall and its future.

View the full article