Preparing for the Battle of Dazar'alor

Mortelinnor

Greetings everyone!

With the Battle of Dazar'alor raid releasing tomorrow, I thought I'd make a post so you guys know what to expect.

As always with a new raid tier, we are likely to have returning players or some people who might want to switch to another character. There is no absolutely no problem with that, but keep in mind the following :

• Priority will be given to people who want to maintain the role they had in the last tier.
  • The character you pick should be geared enough that it won't hinder progression for the rest of the group.

With normal dropping 385 gear, returning players or new characters should aim to be at least 365 in order to be allowed in the group for progression. This should be easily achievable with the catchup mechanics in place. Keep in mind the Darkshore warfront gear will go up when the raid unlocks, as well as M+ ilvl rewards, which makes it even easier.

As usual, we will be starting with normal difficulty, and move onto heroic once we've cleared it. We'll keep clearing normal until we're far enough into heroic that there is no gear someone needs in normal that they couldn't get from our heroic kills.

If you would like to watch the fights on video beforehand, Wowhead has a great guide with video for every bosses based on PTR footage. Keep in mind it is not required for you to watch those, as I will have strategies prepared for every boss, but you are encouraged to get familiar with the fights if you want to.

If you have any questions, leave them below and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

See you in raid!

Raid leader Mort

• Like 3