General

Smerffy

After last night, I started thinking about if I enjoy raiding anymore. it has come to me that i do not. So i am taking a break. not sure if its just for a couple weeks or till the end of the xpac, but i am no longer having fun. The mood of last nights raid was 2 fold. Part of the group was just having fun, but there was another part that was just angry and getting madder and madder as the night went on. To me, that isn't fun. We say we are a casual raid guild, but people still yell and argue, where is the fun in that?

So I will not be going to raid for at least a couple weeks, so I can see if i miss it enough to come back. I will possibly be online randomly to do WQ's or pug a raid or just farm stuff, but I will not be attending our raids.

If any officer wants to talk to me about it, you can I don't care, but it should be done by whisper (or whatever its called on this website). My anger doesn't need to be blasted to everyone and no one else's anger should be blasted openly to everyone either.

To those of you who are still having fun, good luck on the heroic progression.

If you no longer find any enjoyment in raiding with us, then the best thing you can do for yourself is to take a break. If you ever feel the itch to come back, we'll be there.

The only thing I would add, and that's good for everyone, is this : If you have a concern about anything concerning raid, you are encouraged to bring it up to an officer. We do our best to provide a fun place to raid for everyone, but none of us have figured out how to read minds yet, so feedback is definitely welcome.