The Saturday Run

Fotosynthsis

Okay after the last two weeks of ridiculous nonsense in the Saturday run its time to set the record straight. FIRST, THE SATURDAY RUN IS NOT AN ALT RUN. Yes willi, rebel, honey, and some others run alts in the raid but they mainly do so to help with the group. The Run is now 85 percent mains. With that being said the second topic. SECOND, COME PREPARRED TO RAID. THe raid time has not changed since the run started. If you plan to come to the raid make sure your character is ready. Reagents, repairs, flasks, food, etc. bring them with you. It should not be the any other raiders responsiblity for reagents. Try to take care of real life stuff before the raid such as dinner plans. THIRD, afks and goofing off need to drop to a more exceptible level especially if the group is having trouble. There should be no reason other then an emergency to go afk between the first pull and the fourth boss saurfang. The group should knock those out in an hour. Any questions please post them here. We have gone from killing fester and rot 6 weeks ago to killing neither. I'm not very happy about that to say the least. I don't mind teaching people who want to learn but I am not baby sitting people that are coming for social goofing off. I am a nice guy and get along with everyone. I am also one of those who does goof off when the group is being successful. However, if you are in the second icc 25 run its time to realize that we need to bring it back together to progress.

Quote: "Of course, I'm great my name says so." Greatbadguy

This isn't somthing i would be expecting Great to say. Being you know the way he normally acts in raids, fooling off, going AFK and such all the time using his own deaths to cover it. :P

i have to aggree with him, things shouldn't be going that badly, one it fucks the guys from the pandas because they save themselves for that raid every week and we haven't got past the fester/rot in a few weeks, and 2, any pugs we do bring, it males our 2 guilds look like shit when we wipe 4 times on marrowgar trash, need will be looked down from here out, i will ensure it personally.