OONicc

Who Wants To Help Recruit in PubG

OONicc    46

Hello boys and girls.  So most of you all ready know that I like to play single player in PubG but in a Squad to meet new folks.

Moving forward I would like to make a group of us to do that. I know this isn't what most of you guys want to do but I would like to continue growing our community and with help we could get 1-3 new players into team speak per week if we try this.

The idea is to try this 1 or 2 days a week were  we could recruit in PubG, (maybe Saturdays and Sundays)nothing is set in stone yet and I am looking forward to your feedback.

If you are interested in helping out please contact me in Team Speak or message me via website.

Thank you for your time :)

-OONicc

• Like 3

OONicc    46

Thank you Varibash your help would be awesome.

When meeting new people im not trying to get everyone I meet into TeamSpeak. Im only inviting the people that sound/act like good normal people. Also people you might add on your friends list.

Hope that make sense, Thank you again!

-OONicc

Sent from my iPhone using ATR Gamers

About us

ATR Gamers is a large but close-knit gaming community. From Ark to World of Warcraft we have members that span the globe going pew pew at each other for good times.

Follow us

Get in touch

facebook feed

Recent tweets