Mythic 15 runs

Mortelinnor

Greetings everyone,

I've been thinking of helping people run high M+ for a while, and with this week being the easiest affixes we'll get in months, it is the ideal week for everyone willing to get a 15 in (and a chance at an upgrade with that sweet 930 loot). As such I'll be pushing my own key to 15 and running it with anyone who wishes to get one done (as long as you're geared enough for a 15). I'll be mostly available this weekend, so let me know if you would like to be part of a group. I know @OffTheChain and @Tychondris have already told me they'd like to run one.

i wouldn't mind running on my shaman or warrior, not sure what type of gear you need both of my chars are 905ish ilvl, im pretty confident i can heal it, as far as dps i just started back up on my warrior so not sure what kind of numbers a dps should be putting, i think generally doing 900k on single target is about what i do so if that's enough i wouldn't mind going if there is room.

been trying to do stuff with guild as i just came back recently but generally get no responses from people lol

905ish is enough assuming we don't go for the Keystone master achievement (completing it on time), but at that point a much bigger factor will be group comp and wether or not people are dying to mechanics. You're welcome to go if you're around this weekend. I pushed my key to a 15 arcway already, so I may do the first run after raid today, otherwise it'll go to friday.

I'm interested in Mythic 15+, what days do you plan to do? My iLevel is 917 ... I can not do it after the raid because I have to take my sister-in-law to the bus terminal ...

Edited by Neoblack