Mastric

GTA Monday/Tuseday?

Mastric    311

@OONicc & @Varibash we've got two days before raid, shall we gather the club, depending on the number of people we may be limited to Overworld or custom matches, but those are still fun too.

Mastric    311

Bash & I have clubs too, is that limited to 6 or 8 people though?

Varibash    132

make a poll, see what days work best for the majority.

SugahFree    27

I'm down for Monday & Tuesday for some GTA mayhem! Had fun tonight. Good times and good laughs. We just gotta get Nicc's disconnection issues situated.

Kush is el scrub :P

Mastric    311

I picked up the mobile command center for gun running.

Smerffy    16

regardless of what day we decide to do GTA day. and depending on how many people we get, we get have 2-4 clubs running and getting people money. There are some very interesting vehicles out there that would make for some very fun game play. It does kinda suck that its limited to 6 or 8 people per club, but if it didn't have a limit it would make some very crazy things to happen.

Mastric    311

The custom races and shooters vs stunters also get us money. Made 100k on our last playlist on tuseday.

• Like 1

Mastric    311

16/30 player Playlist is ready, if there is a big party. Under 8 can be club work, 4 can be gun work.

Smerffy    16

I let mazrin know we are playing GTA again, not sure if/when he can make it, but he knows. Been trying to find konstay, but he hasn't been online in the past week, so I'm not sure what happened :(

But I do know that Tonight and tomorrow night will be my last days that I can play till the weekend when I am in Phoenix. So I am hoping something happens tonight and tomorrow so I am not bored out of my damn mind again :)