Looking into Other Options - Not Raiding Tomorrow

Roqwell

I know this will be a bit sudden to all of you, but I'm looking into different guilds to raid with. Tomorrow I'll be raiding with another guild as a trial to see if I'm a fit for them. If I'm accepted, I'll be raiding Mythic Nighthold with them on Tuesdays but hopefully still be able to still raid with you guys Weds/Thurs. Currently, they only do Mythic one night a week although their leader has informed me this could change once Tomb is released.

Since returning to WoW I have had fun raiding and for a while thought I would be satisfied where we are, but it's been stated multiple times how there isn't the intent to start doing Mythic raids. I've quickly realized that blowing through content without a challenge isn't as fun to me.

Moving forward if I get accepted, I don't know if I would remain in the guild on WoW or leave to join theirs. I'd rather just raid with them on the side and stay in ATR because I have a strong hesitance to leave seeing how many people that do leave are never heard from again except in rare instances. At least, I never hear from them again. And I don't want to lose the friends I've made in ATR. I'll let you guys know how things go tomorrow.

As sad as we would all be to see you go, I wish you the best in anything you do. That being said, the only reason we don't do any mythic atm is bodies willing at this point of the tier, if we were to get done with heroic sooner, this tier we had some setbacks with people leaving/stepping down, we would venture into mythic if we had the attendance as that would be the natural progression.

No one said we wont ever try them again, just we can't try them now.

Average raid nights are capping out at 15 people, need 20 for mythic. Hopefully Tomb will draw some people back so our roster will boost back over 20 people consistently, and we can re-address it then.

I never intend to leave ATR fully, I'm mainly looking towards option that would allow me to raid Mythics consistently with another guild while still pushing content with ours. ... like a side bitch.

Sorry if anything was unclear, yesterday we had to put down one of our dogs and I still feel strange about it. I also suddenly got a response from the guild Stacked about a trial run and had to make an immediate decision.

To any in the guild who don't know (and I realize a few of you were taken off guard at me suddenly leaving), I've completed a trial run with <Stacked> and have left ATR to join their guild. At least I have left the guild on WoW so it won't appear under my name. If I could be in two guilds I would, but Blizzard says no.

Currently, they raid Mythic NH on Tuesdays. Wednesday is for Heroic NH that isn't required for attendance. Preferred, of course, but not required. I'm not certain how things will change once Tomb drops but I know they are likely to move up to raiding twice a week.

I would still like to raid with you guys when possible because I still enjoy ATR raiding quite a bit. I'm kinda hoping for best of both worlds to be able to raid with both guilds.