SugahFree

Destiny 2

SugahFree    27

With it coming to PC officially has anyone been eyeing this game? Still waiting to hear more about the PC port.

After the first game being kind of lack luster I'm still on the fence about diving back in.

Just wanted to see if anyone else in ATR was eyeing it [emoji16]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using ATR Gamers mobile app

Mastric    308

I know a few of the WoW people have, but like every other MMO i don't see it living long :\

"In a surprising announcement at today’s Destiny 2 event, Bungie revealed that the PC version of the Destiny sequel will be exclusively available on Blizzard’s Battle.net platform."

Make sure you've got US on Battle.net:P

Mastric    308
5 hours ago, jesseh said:

going to see what the pay set up is then decide 

I was wondering that, no details on it yet though.

Just now, Gromn said:

In the previous game you just paid for the game itself and later the expansions. There was no subscription.

But that was for console peasants :P

• Like 1

SugahFree    27
On 5/19/2017 at 4:01 PM, CaptShank said:

I don't think at all there will be a subscription cost.

agreed! I don't think Bungie would be this stupid to pull this on PC. It's bad enough the PC port will release sometime later after the consoles :(

Kushems    4

Subscription based......I HIGHLY doubt it because Bungie never made money from Xbox live nor ps plus but then there's Activision. Lol

I myself have poured just about 3,000 hours into the Destiny 1. If there is a large enough group on pc, I will get the pc version as well. Because the game is sooooo much better when you play with friends.[emoji847]

It's now official, PC version will release on October 24th. It's available now for pre-order on Battle.net.

Sent from my iPhone using ATR Gamers

Mastric    308

Rumors state PC version is not Quad Core locked, woot for the hex+ world. Not frame locked, and not aspect ration locked :D

Amazon however doesn't have the fancy digital... you get 20% off my preorder though amazon :\

Kushems    4

For anyone interested in Destiny 2, a popular destiny twitch streamer (My Name is Byf) made a video compiling all the lore leading up to Destiny 2 so you know who's who and what's what. It is a hour and a half........ fair warning.

Gromn    12

I will be putting a team together for probably friday evening to go in Yolo and learn the fights without a guide(makes it more fun to figure it out together then just watch a guide since the raids in this game aren't too long compared to WoW). I know a few already told me they would be into that, if you are interested and will be at appropriate powerlevel by then let me know and @me in the comment and I will take who I can. We can probably also start another team since we can only take 6.