SugahFree

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

SugahFree    26

Hola Nerds!

I know a few folks play this super fun, palm sweaty, mom's spaghetti, booty clenching game. But anyone else?

Add me on le Steam

SugahFree

Here is a pretty sweet map to get familiar with the loot areas etc. Study it, learn it like the back of your hand :P

BATTLEGROUNDS.jpg

Edited by The_Real_1hit
Fixed title spelling
  • Like 1

SugahFree    26

How to disable mouse smoothing (personal preference if you like it ON don't do this step, if you hate it then continue on ;p)

https://www.reddit.com/r/PUBATTLEGROUNDS/comments/63pvaj/how_to_disable_mouse_smoothing/

windows key+r > search for %appdata%

edit GameUserSettings (AppData>Local>TslGame>Saved>Config>WindoesNoEditor) and add this line to the end

bEnableMouseSmoothing=false

Make sure to set it up READ ONLY

Launch Options Settings - Improves FPS

Steam>Library>PlayerUnknown's Battleground>Right Click select properties>click on Launch Options

copy and past this in the box

-USEALLAVAILABLECORES -malloc=system

Edited by SugahFree
Adding missing steps
  • Like 1

Mastric    295
2 minutes ago, LiveWireAddict said:

Thanks for the quick work on the channel and the TS icons, its pretty "nutty".

Not knowing much about the game, had to give them something. In game town names might work, as long as people don't think they need to be in a specific channel for that spot in the game :P 

One should prolly be 'winner winner chicken dinner'

• Like 1

CaptShank    24

Just had my first win and so close to a second. Learned the hard way on in that game that you can't just exit out of a moving vehicle. Salty lesson to learn.

The_Real_1hit    103
2 hours ago, CaptShank said:

Just had my first win and so close to a second. Learned the hard way on in that game that you can't just exit out of a moving vehicle. Salty lesson to learn.

Try being in a squad with 3 guys who know each other and you're the odd man out and then run over (accidentally) one of them and talk about awkward...

• Like 3

CaptShank    24
2 hours ago, The_Real_1hit said:

Try being in a squad with 3 guys who know each other and you're the odd man out and then run over (accidentally) one of them and talk about awkward...

You can see the dirty stares even on the lowest settings

• Like 1

bLiNdLuCkIeR    29

Incoming patch tonight (April 20) at 2am pacific.

New vehicles, new gun, major performance improvements.

Edited by bLiNdLuCkIeR
adding Steam account: bLiNdLuCkIeR
  • Like 1

CaptShank    24

Looking forward to losing my stupid "Bugged" hair that got patched in a while ago. They just gave a huge chunk of the player base a shiny red haired skrillex hair cut randomly. I took it as the dev's don't give a fuck and they just trolled a shit ton of their players. Touche if that's the case but I'm about done with the first thing I'm looking for when I land is a helmet rather than a gun.

SugahFree    26

They have a 'Custom Match' tab that looks to be in testing. I remember reading this somewhere its currently available only to their twitch partners. Hopefully this goes to open testing within the next few months. The possibilities with having a game night on a custom match sounds tons of fun!

custom match.jpg

• Like 1

SugahFree    26

that was dirty man lol

I finally got a chance to pickup the AWM and DIOS MIO is it god mode. It's like guaranteed W when you get it. Drops people so FAST lol

C94uCOkUMAA6hWx.jpg

Edited by SugahFree
Picture didn't upload
  • Like 3

About us

ATR Gamers is a large but close-knit gaming community. From Ark to World of Warcraft we have members that span the globe going pew pew at each other for good times.

Follow us

Get in touch

facebook feed

Recent tweets