The Future of ATR BF4 Servers

What should we do?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What should we do?

• Keep the servers as-is
    • Reduce the number of servers, increase tick rates
    • Switch to official
    • We're done

I hopped on Saturday when there were 9 players on with seeders included. Not an hour later the 32 Conquest was full. We can absolutely make it happen with at least one server. Friday night as well. I was on last night with a full server. ATR still can thrive on BF4.

Please, please do not shut all of our servers down.

Edited by WhySoSer1ous
  • Like 1

KarekCat    0

I suppose this is better than starting a new thread, but there has been a lot of hard server lag as of late, which makes playing very difficult. Not sure if it's the server package, the host, or something else, but it is a problem.

HappyUnholy    318

Seems ok for the moment. Last night at about this time the service provider informed us of a DDoS against our server, so may have been another attempt. But will monitor the situation.

phxman    26
On 5/1/2017 at 1:04 PM, Mr. Lou said:

If you aren't familiar with it, look up Rising Storm 2: Vietnam, coming out at the end of the month, that's what I'll be heading too and it's still only about $22 on Steam

Just picked up that game. Playing the Beta is fun, will be interesting to see the GA release.

phxman    26

So who's playing what games this days?   I tried Player Unknown but it's too slow for me (need that constant action rush) and trying to figure out Vietnam 2 has been frustrating so I've pretty much just been playing BF4, maybe BF1 every now and then.     

HappyUnholy    318

Aside from PUBGs, still some people playing Minecraft, Overwatch, WoW of course. Skulls still plays BF4, just not on our servers. Some ARK, some factorio. We're pretty spread out on different games lol. We've decided that we will be letting our BF4 servers expire next month as no one here wants to continue the daily chores of trying to get them going, not to mention lack of financial support or more than a small handful of member interest.

Sooooooo we are definitely looking at what games are out there, and what games are coming that we want to dive into so we can continue to grow our community.

CaptShank    24

This is def a weird transition period. Not sure how I feel about it all. Funny thing is I've been thinking about hardline when it just came out. ... miss that shit. Wish that came out over BF1.

Mr. Lou    2
On 6/14/2017 at 2:31 PM, phxman said:

So who's playing what games this days?   I tried Player Unknown but it's too slow for me (need that constant action rush) and trying to figure out Vietnam 2 has been frustrating so I've pretty much just been playing BF4, maybe BF1 every now and then.     

What's going on with your Ragenam? Hit me up on ts so we can get on it, Camley has it too

About us

ATR Gamers is a large but close-knit gaming community. From Ark to World of Warcraft we have members that span the globe going pew pew at each other for good times.

Follow us

Get in touch

facebook feed

Recent tweets