Sign in to follow this  
njry

NikJesus99 in your BF4 Mixed Mode server

njry    0

Battletag  "NikJesus99 " was blatantly hacking in your Mixed Mode 64P BF4 server. He wasn't even trying to hide it, headshotting across the map with any weapon. He made sure my stay with your server was short and I'll be avoiding your BF4 servers if that is how you maintain them.

The_Real_1hit    105
1 minute ago, njry said:

Battletag  "NikJesus99 " was blatantly hacking in your Mixed Mode 64P BF4 server. He wasn't even trying to hide it, headshotting across the map with any weapon. He made sure my stay with your server was short and I'll be avoiding your BF4 servers if that is how you maintain them.

Did anyone report him?  We do not monitor every server 24/7 (spectate) but we do respond to reports very quickly.  Please use the "report" feature if you observe someone hacking or you perceive that they may possibly be hacking and we will investigate. 

njry    0

Didn't know the command since every server has their own proprietary command, he was in there about an hour ago.

The_Real_1hit    105
1 hour ago, njry said:

Didn't know the command since every server has their own proprietary command, he was in there about an hour ago.

It scrolls in the chat window.  It is !report [player name] [reason] (no brackets)

He and another player were banned for aimbotting btw.  Sorry it took so long, if they don't get reported, it's hard for us to know unless an admin happens to be in the server. 

Sign in to follow this