Sign in to follow this  
goofyfruit

Limit vehicle kills

goofyfruit    0

There are a number of players who often play on the server and exclusively vehicle whore. No point in naming names as if you're a regular on any of the ATR servers you'll know the perpetrators.

It makes the games unfair and unbalanced. I'm certain some of them are using scripts to ensure they spawn into vehicles before other players.

I know I'm not the only ATR regular who is getting tired of the one sided games.

How realistic is it that there will ever be a vehicle kill limit used on ATR servers? If it's never going to happen I'll look for other servers to play on.

KraW    2

In my opinion, it would be unfair to players to limit them from using the vehicles of their choosing even if that's all they choose. It would also be unfair to assume that whoever we are talking about has scripts as it's simply a baseless accusation. 

I think that the limit itself would deter players from our servers.

The_Real_1hit    105

Trust me when I say any vehicle whore can be dealt with if you get enough players to join in and put a stop to them. The problem is that most players are there to play by and for themselves and not for the team.

Sent from my iPhone using ATR Gamers

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this