Mastric

Minecraft Server Migration

Mastric    308

As part of the new Minecraft server purchase we are looking to restart our base overworld. As part of this process we've opened a world in the spawn build called 'Ark'. 

The idea here is to place all your items, blocks, etc in to the Ark World, or any RFTool Dimlet. We will then reset the overworld, and reestablish links to the Ark World.

Let me know if you have any questions.

* WailaAPI (1.2) from Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar
    Chisel: Errors like "[FML]: Unable to lookup ..." are NOT the cause of this crash. You can safely ignore these errors. And update forge while you're at it.
    EnderIO: Found the following problem(s) with your installation:
                  * An unknown AE2 API is installed (rv3 from appliedenergistics2-rv3-beta-6.jar).
                    Ender IO was build against API version rv2 and may or may not work with a newer version.
                  * The RF API that is being used (1.7.10R1.0.2 from <unknown>) differes from that that is reported as being loaded (1.7.10R1.0.7 from StevesAddons-1.7.10-0.10.16.jar).
                    It is a supported version, but that difference may lead to problems.
                 This may have caused the error. Try reproducing the crash WITHOUT this/these mod(s) before reporting it.
    Stencil buffer state: Function set: GL30, pool: forge, bits: 8
    AE2 Integration: IC2:ON, RotaryCraft:OFF, RC:ON, BuildCraftCore:ON, BuildCraftTransport:ON, BuildCraftBuilder:ON, RF:ON, RFItem:ON, MFR:ON, DSU:ON, FZ:OFF, FMP:ON, RB:OFF, CLApi:OFF, Waila:ON, InvTweaks:ON, NEI:ON, CraftGuide:OFF, Mekanism:OFF, ImmibisMicroblocks:OFF, BetterStorage:OFF, OpenComputers:OFF, PneumaticCraft:OFF
    Launched Version: forge-10.13.4.1614
    LWJGL: 2.9.1
    OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 GL version 4.0.0 - Build 10.18.10.4358, Intel
    GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.
Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Packs: []
    Current Language: English (US)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1

ill just waiti till tomorrow when i can use my computer

Edited by Chuck_Mawhinn3y

HappyUnholy    320

Drives probably didn't have as much stuff on them as they do now. Empty or nearly empty don't cause a problem it seems. I had a lot of problems when I threw mine into a draconic chest, but was able to connect and fix after getting past horrible lag.