Rise of the Chosen Contest

Mythosaur

It's Halloween time and zombies are on everyone's mind, so what better time than to do a post-apocalyptic screenshot contest, brought to you by ATR Gamers gaming community, based on their favorite holy paladin's new young adult dystopian novel, Rise of the Chosen

Rules:
Take a book related screenshot anywhere in World of Warcraft, Battlefield, Minecraft, Grand Theft Auto, or Overwatch, and provide a short description. Some things we'll be looking out for: 

1. Location
  2. Appearance
  3. Specific details

Excerpt available free on Amazon in the Look Inside section for an idea of what to enter with.

Prizes: 

• First place: Pick any mount or pet from the Blizzard shop (maximum $30 value) or a $30 ThinkGeek gift card plus VIP access for ATR Gamers. 
  • Second place: Pick any pet from the Blizzard shop (maximum $15 value) or a $15 ThinkGeek gift card and an ATR Gamers T-shirt. 

All you need is a screenshot to enter. The description must include how it ties in with Rise of the Chosen.

One screenshot per entrant. Must have a valid email and mailing address for the gifts to be sent out. The contest will run from October 18th, 2016 to October 31st, 2016.

All entries can be submitted via http://www.annakoppauthor.com/rise-of-the-chosen-ss-contest.

Good luck and have fun!

Capture.PNG

• Like 2

I will be, Moot =p

I also wanted to say for those who are having trouble submitting through the form, the max size is 5mb and it has to be an image. If it's still not working, feel free to email it to me at annaskopp@gmail.com 

One day left to submit! Need moar screenshots!!!