Keep TS Civil

Imcute

just to clarify i'm not trying to start any shit or anything, im not mentioning names of proplem people, I just wanted to make a post on the forums to basically say... use the forums peeps. There have been certain people who almost every raid this xpac from day one have been arguing with officers in raid, then continue arguing in raid chat and being generally rude. Other people have intentionally instigated others who are known to be easily pissed off and it really brings the whole raid down. every week I've heard officers say, "Whisper us", "Make a post in the forums about it", or some other variation of clear ts and talk about it later. some frustrations are legitimate, some are dumb and aggravate everyone, either way, nothing is getting solved by yelling about stuff mid raid. I'ts been a great expansion so far, i dont want people to be bullied or just get burn't out because of a bad raid environment. all in all it hasn't been all that bad realistically as far as a group of 30 people strategizing together goes, but come on peeps, I've heard @Pìkachu call out clear TS more than a couple times the past few weeks for arguments and when pikachu is saying that i think we should listen. nothin against you babe i love ya. 

• Like 1