Apology for my cousin's actions

Mannykaiser

Hi everyone,

Last night I allowed my cousin to play on my account while he was at my house. I was made aware today that he said something disgusting in chat which led to me being removed from the guild. I have spoken with my cousin about the incident and I would like to apologize on his behalf. I have also asked him to write an apology to the guild (please see attached image). I am appalled with his behaviour and hope you can understand that he feels horrible for what he said and what resulted in what he said.

I just noticed he wrote "I accept for responsibility..." I assume he means "I accept full responsibility"

IMG_3182.PNG

Edited by Mannykaiser

@Mythosaur @HappyUnholy @Mastric @Perenelle @Wilistari @kansir @Ftfk

This is regards to the fact I gkicked him last night because I had multiple people from various guilds whispering me about the things that were being said in general chat (racist / homophobic language)

As it stands, his Warrior shouldnt be associated with this game. With the 'proof' that it wasnt manny, but a cousin playing around on his account. I don't have an issue if he name changes. 

But @Mannykaiser you may get banned from WoW temporarily since everyone that whispered me also said they reported you.