Doc8179

Looking at being an admin for the servers...

Doc8179    0

Looking at being an admin for the servers...  not sure if you are still accepting applications.

ATRGamers.com | CONQUEST |

History starts with running 4 Sven coop servers

running CS servers (before CS:GO)

running several DayZ Epoch servers   

running Arma 3 servers

Looking to put an end to players that single handedly cause players to bleed off  the server.    I exclusively play this server but am forced to quit playing a few nights that I would like to play because of players that should be removed. In real life I play cops and robbers on night shift, so the few nights off I have I enjoy by kicking back and playing BF4. 

Example:   one of these players doesn't belong, and shortly caused the server to drop from 48 players to just 18.

Image2.jpg

Edited by Doc8179

Varibash    131

I can't speak for the Battlefield guys, so I don't know if they allow non-members to admin. But you can use the !report function in our servers to alert our admins to remove players like him.

HappyUnholy    320

Correct, someone should have !report (ed) him. We do require admins to be members, so if you want to go that route, need to spend some time on our TS, get to know us, and put in a member application. We'l go from there.

HappyUnholy    320

And that being said, we can't ban someone without proof. Going 90-3 looks bad. But doesn't mean hacking. Rank 140 player, lots of hours playing. HS ratio looks normal. No prior bans, pb clear.

Varibash    131
1 hour ago, HappyUnholy said:

And that being said, we can't ban someone without proof. Going 90-3 looks bad. But doesn't mean hacking. Rank 140 player, lots of hours playing. HS ratio looks normal. No prior bans, pb clear.

I think he means just kick him for 'server disruption' even if he isnt hacking. 

With a score like that he is most likely in some vehicle he's good with, so you can counter him buy working together to kill the vehicles he keeps entering.

Doc8179    0
7 hours ago, HappyUnholy said:

Yeah, I can't say he was hacking,  but he certainly didn't need to be pubstomping the crap out of the server.  There are counters to his asshattery, but on a pub server with random players it is very hard to organize this.