CS:GO Teams for Upcoming Lan

Fusi0nn

I was wondering what teams were already formed and competing. Also those who don't have a team and would still like to play. I am without a team at the moment therefore I am trying to find out who else is to and also what teams are coming so I can make a banner for the tournament.

Those who have a team please post the name of your team and roster. Contact info(Steam name and email) as well.

And those who don't have team please post your contact info(Steam name and email). List any experience you have and your current competitive rank.

I am without a team at the moment therefore I am trying to find those are too and also those who are coming so I can make a banner for the tournament.

Yea that FB guy would be me. I'm considering going if there was a group that needed one guy.

Feel free to add me on steam and let me know if you need a person (http://steamcommunity.com/id/iamDesertfox). Just a GN4 who's capable of a lot. Played Source for a few years and GO on and off since launch. I know the common call outs, flashes, smokes, strats, etc. Give me an AK and I'll be happy.

glhf

• Like 1

On 3/23/2016 at 4:10 PM, iamDesertFox said:

Yea that FB guy would be me. I'm considering going if there was a group that needed one guy.

Feel free to add me on steam and let me know if you need a person (http://steamcommunity.com/id/iamDesertfox). Just a GN4 who's capable of a lot. Played Source for a few years and GO on and off since launch. I know the common call outs, flashes, smokes, strats, etc. Give me an AK and I'll be happy.

glhf

On 3/19/2016 at 11:23 PM, Fusi0nn said:

I was wondering what teams were already formed and competing. Also those who don't have a team and would still like to play. I am without a team at the moment therefore I am trying to find out who else is to and also what teams are coming so I can make a banner for the tournament.

Those who have a team please post the name of your team and roster. Contact info(Steam name and email) as well.

And those who don't have team please post your contact info(Steam name and email). List any experience you have and your current competitive rank.

I am without a team at the moment therefore I am trying to find those are too and also those who are coming so I can make a banner for the tournament.

If you would both like to be the last two to our GameON LAN team, we would love to have you :)

Not sure of your ranks, but we are Supreme(s). Let me know if you are down! it should be a great time!