Mod Ark survival

magmor

This mod sounds like it makes Ark a complete new game. While it would be nice to see higher level dinosaurs, the elemental versions, as well as tameable alphas and bosses, makes it look a little exagerated to me. Also looks like a load of balance issues, and unless we reduce creature strenght, Apex and other bosses from this mod is probably going to piss off people more than anything, given how few people we have playing.

I personnally think we should stay with Vanilla for now unless game development slows down and we find the players bored of current content.

With that said, if the majority wishes to go with that mod (@Mastric you do not represent a majority on your own), I'll go slay that mythical God creature with Qwar.

12 minutes ago, kansir said:

Why not spin up a second Ark server. Keep the one we have now how it currently is and you can mod the hell out of second one. 

For large mods like anunaki genesis that would make sense. But these smaller mods would split the servers in to, "Vanilla" & "Vanilla /w bug fixes & hair".