Donations

Unholyfaith

The end of the month is here and we're about a hundred short on donations for the month. As a reminder to maintain what we have normally is right around $600 each month, this month was $700 as a result of the additional 64P server. We currently stand at $520 in donations for the month.

We'll be dropping the 2nd 64P server when it's month is over, it was brought up for additional traffic expected from Dragon Valley. This will return us to our normal 8 servers and 400 slots.

We understand money being tighter around the holidays, and don't have any big concerns at the moment. This is why we have some cushion in the bank to absorb a bad month. On the plus side with how successful our Canals server has been, we have more new people donating than prior months to get VIP status.

Big thank you for everyone who has chipped in this year to make us a success.  We'll see how January goes and do some trimming then if necessary.

Love,
Happy

• Like 1

Flash is still alive, mr phxer, and happy if thats what you feel is appropriate then i understand. I am just trying to enjoy my computer gaming again, got burnt out of BF4. Still that is not a reason to leave the clan ;) unlike some gentleman hah, that was mean I partially take the jab back