What do you want to play in Legion?

Mythosaur

2 hours ago, Lyntha said:

Which classes have the coolest looking artifacts?

I'm asking for a friend.

Now that i'm back to healer i have to go with shaman the master class.

But on a serious note pallys and warriors get some awesome weapons!

Since Qwar has confirmed she is playing Demon Hunter tank, the raid might see the return of Varibash, the Protection Warrior. I will be tank, but may be Warrior or DK. I want to get into the beta to try out both see which is better for me

Edited by Phobia

Just now, Phobia said:

no

Whatever do you mean? I'm going Havoc DH! So I can throw laser beams with my eyes and transform in a big bad demon! I already got my artefact on the beta!

Just now, Mortelinnor said:

Whatever do you mean? I'm going Havoc DH! So I can throw laser beams with my eyes and transform in a big bad demon! I already got my artefact on the beta!

TBH I'm not even sure if I am willing to let you back into the raid team with how toxic you were the last few months of we were raiding HFC

2 minutes ago, Phobia said:

TBH I'm not even sure if I am willing to let you back into the raid team with how toxic you were the last few months of we were raiding HFC

You say that now, but when I still came even though it felt like a chore I'm sure you were happy to have that 1 extre body for mythic. Maybe you should reconsider everyone who left before raid was called off first.

2 minutes ago, Mortelinnor said:

You say that now, but when I still came even though it felt like a chore I'm sure you were happy to have that 1 extre body for mythic. Maybe you should reconsider everyone who left before raid was called off first.

We are, only the people that made it to the last day get 1st choice. Granted this time around that number is smaller then it's been in the past...

Im game for Wednesday/Thursday raiding

And Holy Hunters batman!

Also...kansir healing? thought he was tanking......kansir steals my heals

Edited by Summa
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Phobia said:

he was only going to tank because he thought I didnt want too. He wants to heal

Bash and I are both trying to play what ever the raid team needs. 

If it makes you feel any better summa if i do go healer there is a good chance i'll be going druid :D

I also cant raid on Tuesday so Wed Thurs Would be great for me.... If you didn't want to tank bash i could step in, I tanked up until I joined you guys on my hunter and wouldn't mind doing it again, otherwise ill be unholy or BM

I LOVE tanking, I just didn't enjoy druid tanking. With Qwar going DH tank, I get my chance to get back to my Warrior tank and start loving it again.

Seems everyone is fine with Wednesday/Thursday raid times, works better for a lot of people and I havent seen a single person say they wouldnt be able to raid those days

21 minutes ago, Mastric said:

By skipping Tuesday I can forsee some raiders pugging and then loot locking themselves out for the main run. That'll mess with things.

I know we've talked about this else were but i still feel differently about this. 

It's obvious that we're going to lose someone if not multiple people either way we go.  But this isn't something we can decide until we get closer to xpac launches cause anyones schedule could change. We need to bring this up during our first back to raid meeting and have some type of vote.

My main reason for wanting to take up the tank position was 1. I didn't think bash wanted to tank but i was wrong 2. i've had really good attendance during the entire last xpac 3. I press buttons and do stuff

i dont think you will have a problem with people locking themselves to raids if you dont raid on tuesday. If the raid times are wednesday and thursday, people understand thats when you raid. Tuesday would just be reset day, not a raid day. It honestly shouldnt have an effect. At this point, you have to pick the lesser of the two evils. for example...if 1 person cant make fridays, and 5 cant make mondays....you would pick friday to raid as you would be missing less people. 

my 2 cents

We already have a few people who raid tuesday before our normal raid time. We will probably lose a few if we don't run tuesday. But we will probably lose a few no matter what. Right now we need to find out who all will be returning.