What do you want to play in Legion?

Mythosaur

Being honest.. I don't want there to be more than 3 hunters including me (despite how inconsistent my attendance is because of college and theatre).

They're a class that's helpful across the board, but only so much. Too much of any class isn't great unless they are multi-spec'd (like druid/pally), but even then there reaches a limit. Also, if you end up being a huntard I will yell at you more than I ever have at Pikachu because I don't tolerate dumb-fucker hunters.

1 hour ago, Roqwell said:

Being honest.. I don't want there to be more than 3 hunters including me (despite how inconsistent my attendance is because of college and theatre).

They're a class that's helpful across the board, but only so much. Too much of any class isn't great unless they are multi-spec'd (like druid/pally), but even then there reaches a limit. Also, if you end up being a huntard I will yell at you more than I ever have at Pikachu because I don't tolerate dumb-fucker hunters.

*skip 3 years into the future to our wedding day

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, Mortelinnor said:

And here I thought you were going to announce Mort was going to be DH tank! :(

I will have to be cold and dead in the ground before I ever let you tank for our guild. 

• Like 1