What do you want to play in Legion?

Mythosaur

Ladies and Gentlemen, children of all ages, Trolls (master race) and blood elves alike! 

We are approaching the new expansion at a fast, yet glacial, rate and as we all know with a new expansion comes new class/race combos.

I know a lot of you have discussed changing to a new class like the shiny new Demon Hunter or even switching roles (ie dps to tank). Some of you may not be part of the raid team right now, but are looking at joining up to raid in Legion, or coming back with a whole new character.

This thread is where we would like you to post with what you want to play. I will have a list running and making notes where needed. Please post even if you want to stay the same, just so we know in order to make sure we recruit for the proper raid comp come this summer.

11 minutes ago, Budlyght said:

I'm sorry Kansir but if you go bear then bash can go feral and that just cant happen

Alright it's settled sorry bash you heard the man. Don't worry even if bash isn't tank we are still going to blame him for everything.

But seriously i'm open to opinions on best tanking class besides warrior

Edited by kansir

Heres what I've figured out about the tanks so far in Legion

Druid-Looks cool as fuck. Like for real. They finally change colors and look awesome. If bosses died from looking at players druids win 10/10 times

Warrior- You said you didnt like warrior but they look cool as hell (Note the step down from fuck to hell)

Monk- In a weird place right now and havent seen anything concrete about how their gameplay will or wont change. Either way swinging a keg = Cool as shit (shit = hell)

DK- They still dont ever die....like ever. Not dying = fucking cool

Pally- Awesome AOE tanks and their healing is dope. Self healing = dooooppppppeeeee

Demon Hunter - Will be OP as shit just like DK's were at launch in WOTLK. Will most likely get hit with the Nerf bat hardcore before the end of the first raid. Tanking like Illidan= Badasss level 9001.

Thats my 2 cents about tanks next xpac

I'd love to stay on my shaman but we dont need healers. 

19 minutes ago, Budlyght said:

Heres what I've figured out about the tanks so far in Legion

Druid-Looks cool as fuck. Like for real. They finally change colors and look awesome. If bosses died from looking at players druids win 10/10 times

Warrior- You said you didnt like warrior but they look cool as hell (Note the step down from fuck to hell)

Monk- In a weird place right now and havent seen anything concrete about how their gameplay will or wont change. Either way swinging a keg = Cool as shit (shit = hell)

DK- They still dont ever die....like ever. Not dying = fucking cool

Pally- Awesome AOE tanks and their healing is dope. Self healing = dooooppppppeeeee

Demon Hunter - Will be OP as shit just like DK's were at launch in WOTLK. Will most likely get hit with the Nerf bat hardcore before the end of the first raid. Tanking like Illidan= Badasss level 9001.

Thats my 2 cents about tanks next xpac

Bud you just have a way with words and thanks to you i've narrowed it down to DK tank vs pally tank!

1 hour ago, Mortelinnor said:

I don't see why other people would get to play DH and not me.

You can play whatever the heck you want.  Nobody's going to put a gun to your head and make you level up a different class.  Whether you can participate in the main raid with your chosen character is a whole different story.

As for me, I am most likely coming back.  As what?  Not sure.  If they actually deliver on the promise and make atonement a thing, I'll probably be playing atonement priest.  If not priest, im not sure.

I am currently undecided as to what i will be playing in legion. It will likely come down to beta/ early access DH for my to decide if i want to go DH, DK, or Pally. I will be staying melee so my decision wont affect our melee range balance.

19 hours ago, Lyntha said:

As for me, I am most likely coming back.  As what?  Not sure.  If they actually deliver on the promise and make atonement a thing, I'll probably be playing atonement priest.  If not priest, im not sure.

why do you bother picking one? you know you gonna main swap like 5 times then take an early break....

• Like 1