Glory of the Thundering/Orgrimmar Raiders

Varibash

Going to be forming groups / pugs to get mount achievements from all the Pandarian raid tiers as well and getting mounts from the Highmaul/BlackRock foundry.  Since the expansion is widing down, I figure it's a good time to keep people engaged and doing fun achievements runs.

Post here if interested. Looking start this weekend if possible.

Michael and I play dnd on Saturdays 12pm-9/10pm and Sundays is usually the day his family does shit, so rip :c

date/time isnt certain, could end up doing it thursdays, depends on what works best for the most people.

im down for things because reasons.. also we should do it and get the mounts before roqwell is done so we can laugh at her as she rides Mimiron's head. as for days i think people are doing CMs on Mondays so you should keep that in mind also

@Priestchick stop playing with death and destruction i tried it it was aweful it took forever to do nothing. 

Ok, so i'm thinking doing this on Monday nights for the next few weeks until everyone has their achievements, it's older content so pugging won't be a problem as long as the pugs join teamspeak. the only achievement i'm worried about struggling with is the one where you need all 10 people to dodge his attack on Will of the Emperor is MSV

the only achievement i'm worried about struggling with is the one where you need all 10 people to dodge his attack on Will of the Emperor is MSV

You forgot the part where they have to all execute the special action on the same construct!