Snugg out this week (9-22 and 9-23)

Lyntha

What do you expect I'm a goat. I'm always hungry.

But for power?  Now I'm imagining a goat body with your head on it and it's plotting to take over the world.  And it's cackling maniacally.  Now that would be a power-hungry roqwell goat.

It's times like these that I wish I had any artistic ability whatsoever so I could just draw it.

Nailed it!

Never going to happen! I heal...not deeps...my mage is for deeps

Don't do it Summa! First they're going to tell you we just need you to dps one fight. Two weeks later you wake up a full time dps twitching for a little healing action. Once full blown healing withdraw sets in you're forced to do alt runs just to a little healing action. :P

• Like 1

Never going to happen! I heal...not deeps...my mage is for deeps

Don't do it Summa! First they're going to tell you we just need you to dps one fight. Two weeks later you wake up a full time dps twitching for a little healing action. Once full blown healing withdraw sets in you're forced to do alt runs just to a little healing action. :P

This man speaks the truth

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going on break.  I have literally not missed raiding at all.  And no, I have not been raiding on BC.  

I have intensely missed all of you however.  I look forward to trying to make it to Bash's achievement runs and hopefully you guys will get back into doing GTA thursdays!

All good Snugg, enjoy your break. Raiding shouldn't feel as a chore, and while we're not really surprised, it's better that you leave and come back ready for Legion. Hopefully you can come back fresh and ready for raiding come Legion.

Have fun, and see you in Legion (hopefully).

All good Snugg, enjoy your break. Raiding shouldn't feel as a chore, and while we're not really surprised, it's better that you leave and come back ready for Legion. Hopefully you can come back fresh and ready for raiding come Legion.

You getting paid for Legion mentions?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

You getting paid for Legion mentions?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

That's called psychology, the more I say Legion, the more he'll think about Legion, and the more likely he is to be back come Legion.

I think that makes sense, doesn't it?

Edited by Mortelinnor