Snugg out this week (9-22 and 9-23)

Lyntha

Hey guys, I need to take a week off to take care of some things and do some thinking on whether or not I want to take an extended break from WoW.

I find myself not enjoying playing WoW and haven't been for months.  It's not hard for anyone to notice that I literally log in for raid and that's all.  I love this guild and the players and that's the only thing that's kept me coming for the last 3-4 months.

My biggest qualm is that I want to do stuff with you guys, but stuff that I actually, you know, enjoy.  I'd love to play GTA, D3 etc.  But I find myself busy on most nights that aren't raid nights.  I'd rather do stuff with you guys on off nights and schedule RL things during raid nights.  I just don't have a ton of free time on most weeks for extended gaming periods and would like to spend it with you guys doing something I enjoy rather than doing something that's boring to me.

I had a TON of fun in this xpac prior to HFC.  I'd say the fun started waning in BRF but it was still enjoyable.  HFC the raid is fine but there's literally nothing else keeping the game fun other than raiding, and we've already been raiding the same bosses for three months now with no end in sight because the end will be when legion comes out.

I'm not sure if the pros outweigh the cons of taking a break so give me a week or two to think about it, alright?

Cutting off comments of quitting live to play BC - That's silly, it's fun but not nearly as fun as playing with you guys.  It holds my interest right now but I'll probably be sick of it in a few weeks.  I also have no plans of doing scheduled raiding on the server.  If I'm doing scheduled, organized raiding, it's gonna be with you guys and gals.

You also have my apology for not posing this prior to raid yesterday.  My bad.

Go ahead and spam refresh that page tonight, you won't see me on.  Because I have stuff to do.

Not like it matters anyways.  If I do decide to take a break, I may indeed sometimes play WoW BC during ATR raid times.  That doesn't mean that I quit to play BC.  You guys are either being dumb or trying to troll me.

Go ahead and spam refresh that page tonight, you won't see me on.  Because I have stuff to do.

Not like it matters anyways.  If I do decide to take a break, I may indeed sometimes play WoW BC during ATR raid times.  That doesn't mean that I quit to play BC.  You guys are either being dumb or trying to troll me.

I'm thinking a little bit of both :)

Noticing you arent playing WoW to play WoW isn't dumb.

That's an impossible statement.  You cannot ascertain that I am not playing WoW to play WoW.  You can ascertain that I am not playing Live WoW and playing BC but correlation =/= causation.  Correlating me playing BC and not playing live WoW doesn't mean that me playing BC is the cause of me not playing WoW.

Believing that correlation equals causation however, is in my opinion dumb.  Since you would have to believe that correlation = causation to make the assumption, that assumption is indeed dumb (At least according to what I believe is dumb).

I've been programming a lot lately.  I think it's changing the way I think.

D3 on console feels a lot like gauntlet.  It has a much more action-packed gameplay feel to it.  It's also just a lot of fun to play with buddies on a couch.

D3 on computers feels more like a "Chase the carrot" type of game.  You are always trying to get better gear, better sets, progress a little higher in grifts, etc.  It is a lot of fun though, would recommend.

Also, you guys can think what you want.  I'm honest in what I tell you guys and lay things out there.  if you don't believe me, nothing I say will convince you otherwise.

what will we do without snuggles snuggles ;'( I might have to buy diablo 3 for pc so i can play with ya. had a lot of fun playing it wiith roq on the xbox one

As everyone in my theatre department reminds every student: no one is irreplaceable. Though they would be missed.

My time to shine will come!

What do you expect I'm a goat. I'm always hungry.

But for power?  Now I'm imagining a goat body with your head on it and it's plotting to take over the world.  And it's cackling maniacally.  Now that would be a power-hungry roqwell goat.

It's times like these that I wish I had any artistic ability whatsoever so I could just draw it.

What do you expect I'm a goat. I'm always hungry.

But for power?  Now I'm imagining a goat body with your head on it and it's plotting to take over the world.  And it's cackling maniacally.  Now that would be a power-hungry roqwell goat.

It's times like these that I wish I had any artistic ability whatsoever so I could just draw it.

post-1014-0-46449500-1443241303_thumb.jp

• Like 2