Notice on Relationship Status

Roqwell

I hate that this needs to be said, but I guess it needs to be said because there have been lots of comments about it every since the guild party:

- - Imcute and I are not dating. - -

This isn't an extreme issue, but it is definitely very annoying and frustrating for both of us when comments are made in passing over TeamSpeak or in chat about us being together when we never said we were dating to begin with. He's single - as far as I'm aware - and I'm single. Whether these comments are made out of an innocent assumption or through cute teasing, we would both prefer if you please would stop making comments about us having any closer relationship than being friends.

It quickly goes from annoying to infuriating when everyone begins to assume a male and female cannot just have a close friendship and the pair gets treated as such. I know he's tired of it, I am really tired of it... Kansir knows how tired I am of it.

So I'm just making this post to say again, we are not in a relationship and please stop making comments about it either in jest or not.