25M Roster for Progression

Rebelogic

I AM WRITING IN CAPS TO BE DRAMATIC!

I just created this post because I wanted to let everyone know where my head was at with the 25M roster. We are currently plagued with the same problem we have had for a long time now, and that has been bringing too many people who can only make one raid day and not the second. Therefore, we are going to have to crackdown on the roster if we want to progress.

As of late, we have instituted 2 new concepts to our raiding. For one, we started a 25M ICC second run which goes on Saturday night. This run over the couple of weeks that we have ran it has been getting better and better roster-wise and we have had to bring less and less pugs into it. From these runs, we have made freinds with a good couple of guilds who have been impressed with us. So it has not only helped our raiders who cannot make some raid days, but it has also gotten our name out there. As a result, out second concept comes into play, the idea of the sister-guild mentality between players. All That Rem, Voodoo Tuna, Zero, Proxy, Kong Fu Pandas all are comprised of good players that are going through the same thing: every once in a while, we need to grab a player or two to fill our raid. Gone are the days of totally acquiring a guild through corporate take-over and splitting up freinds. This is like a partnership between guilds all wanting each other to progress. Keep in mind however, the priority among these guilds will always be our own and we won't take outside raid members into our raids unless someone is decidedly absent among our own guildies. It is with this new found set of partnerships that I present to you what I forsee for our 25M roster broken down by type of class:

Plate Melee: Yacoub, Rebelogic, Finallegend, Teapee

Other Melee: Bloodbolt, Itachi, Overcast, Honeymoomoo

Non-Caster Ranged: Darkhuntar, FDragon

Casters: Wilistari, Perenelle, Loggs, Unholyfaith, Melodian

Tanks: Prydain, Rizel

Healers: Kieta, Polished, Virage, Ruffpally

As you can see, the number of people I mentioned above is not 25. So here is my breakdown of people who I would like to see fill those spots.

Tanks: Lastcow and Joycow recently told me that they have a class on Wednesday and I already talked to them about the whole making two days thing, so they have been gracious enough to basically run our Saturday run with their mains along with Geedub. Lastcow is a great tank and we will miss him in our main 25M. To replace the 3rd tank position, I nominate Darachai from Proxy. He is a good warrior tank and has come with us twice now in our runs.

Healers: Above, I only listed 4 healers who are consistent, but it is always good to list up to 6 just in case. Joycow as I said is going to help run our second run. For healers 5 and 6, I would suggest Pemmican (resto druid) from Proxy and Unuyazi (resto sham) from Proxy. Both of them have come to our 25M runs and have proven that they would be good assets to us.

DPS: As you can see, I have only listed 15 DPS above, this is because I didn't want it to see like I was totally forgetting certain players. I am keeping in mind that Berms and Kwicked are going to be able to make both raid days soon, so that will be a very needed security for our raids. In the meantime, some other DPS have come in and stepped up for us. Dambala (mage) from Proxy did pretty good in our 25M and they have some other good DPS over there also. Not to mention, the pandas have some good DPS that they could offer us if we are missing a person or two. All in all, I don't want the DPS positions written completeley in stone yet, this also goes to the other classes.

As I said in my news post, our ten mans have been a littly shaky group-wise. As we get out 25M straightened up, we will be more sure of the talent available to make solid tens. We have more than enough for tens, the challenge is as always to find a good class balance. The days for tens at the moment still have not changed for most groups, they are still basically Thursday and Sunday.

Lastly, with the second ICC 25M run, with the infusion of talent from the people who can't make both days, and from the other guilds, we can make it a really successful pug-free environment for progression. In the future, I plan to make it Friday and Saturday so it even gets a progression day. The more successful it is, the less pressure people will feel to fight tooth and nail to be in the Tuesday run. So please, if you have geared alts/freinds, please come to the Saturday run.

Alright fellas, I am out for now, I await your responses.

ps. As a funny sidenote, Censored offered to acquire our guild cause they liked what they saw and wanted to bolster their ranks. When I heard this, I was like, thanks for the compliment, but uhhh......no!

While the listing looks good, it looks like you have too many people on that roster:

You have mentioned the following:

Tanks: Darachai, Prydain, Rizel

Healers: Kieta, Polished, Virage, Ruffpally, Pemmican, Unuyazi

DPS: Yacoub, Rebelogic, Finallegend, Teapee, Bloodbolt, Itachi, Overcast, Honeymoomoo, Darkhuntar, FDragon, Wilistari, Perenelle, Loggs, Unholyfaith, Melodian, Berms, Kwicked

Tanks - 3

Healers - 6

DPS - 17

Total - 27

Looks like we have too much. This excludes Dambala and any other names.

Berms, the number adds up to 26 and implies that one of the people we would drop is 1 of the healers, since Rizel exists as a healer anyway for later fights. I listed 6 to show that we have a backup in case someone cannot make it.

3+6+17 = 26, not 27.

That is for pointing out my typo in the other post.

Also, see Watchmen, the movie is amazing, I didn't ruin anything.

The very first guild I was in used to partner with other guilds to fill 40 mans... I thought it worked fine and people could still be with friends for general play. We didn't run into problems until they all merged into on large guild then needed to trim down. Having partner guilds sounds like a good idea.

And Rebel, I do talk... but I have to get in a word here and there with Gump talking... how am I suppose to do that?

Yeah for getting Bash back.... Sorry to see we'll be missing for for awhile, Ruff. I've taken breaks from raiding and from the game as a whole from time to time if I was getting "too" addicted and falling behind in real life stuff (like work, lol). You take of whatever you need to and stop by from time to time.

Argh, how I wish I could be on this roster, but it is not to be. As of April 10th, I get promoted (on the job) to the evening shift (2-11pm wow time), so my only raid day will be Saturday OR Sunday. Glad to see we've got other enhance Shammies stepping up to the plate tho!