ATR BF4 Community Meeting and Event 8/1 8PM EST

The_Spaniard1876

Set your calendars boys and girls!

8/1 at 8PM EST we'll be having our monthly BF4 meeting.  We'll be following that up at 9PM with our event!

Bring your body and any topics you would like to discuss. 

The event is going to be Jetski races around Lumphini Garden!

Grab a friend and leave the other guys in your wake!

The river around the central part of the map will serve as your ticket to fame and glory as you take two laps.  Each jetski will be allowed

a driver and a rider.  The first lap will be for position with no combat, the second lap is for all the marbles. The rider may use the 93R (with any attachments you like and may deploy ammo packs).  I suggest you both equip both in your kit, so that if one is shot out, the other may continue the race until the dead player redeploys.  First team to finish both laps, or to eliminate both players on the other ski (leaving it empty) will win.

Again, no shooting on the first lap, free fire with 93R only on the second lap. 

We will hold rounds with winners advancing until one team is crowned king. 

Please be on time and ready to ride as these bracketed events can take a little longer than a standard round of Domination or TDM. 

Be sure to join us for the shenanigans, wakes, splashing and crashing!

maxresdefault.jpg

bf4garden.png

river.jpg

• Like 4

Was a good idea @phxman!!

As a side note, if you're waiting, and not wanting to watch the races, please move away from the track.  We don't want stray rounds injuring the participants. 

And...DO NOT FUCKING SET OFF THE LEVOLUTION.

I've reserved special seats in each level of hell for people who fuck with events.

Edited by The_Spaniard1876

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who participated in tonight's event.  It was a blast.  Even if I had to repeatedly kill people. 

lol.....kinda like herding chickens.

That was fun, I had a great time.  Thanks for running the show Spaniard.

Oh yeah.....Congrats to QQ on winning the MOM (Member of the Month) award.....well deserved.

Edited by phxman