ATR Gamers 2015 Gear - Now Available!

Mastric

Thoughts on shipping to Canada? Possible?

It's already setup, although Canadian shipping is ouches

Does the mug and hoody ship together?

Plastic one may fit in the same USPS box, prices listed are for USPS Flat rate. Let me know if you can find something cheaper from US 12144 to you.

K, I'll look into it.

EDIT: Just a thought, does the supplier do a direct shipment, or is it local?

Edited by CaptShank

Not per item no

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

No chance for the glass mug? Guild meet only? It would be perfect for what every late night on Bf4 turns into

EDIT: If not, I'll take the plastic.

Edited by CaptShank

Something like that may save $20, but right after that savings, I'd give whoever helped me out atleast $20. I'll just suck it up. Man I want one of those glass mugs though. Mastric, def put them up for sale so they're available to ship at some point! Or I atleast the demand is there for them.

as far as Canada shipping i think Janz will be going to the event maybe he can bring them back to canada and ship them there if it would be any cheaper. 

Just a thought

He will not be attending the event due to some personal events going on.

Happy will be picking up my order.  I usually go down to Columbus at least once a month to visit, so if you'd like something picked up and are willing to wait a month or so, send it for pickup at the party, and when I see Happy I'll collect and get it to you when I'm back in Canada!!!

as far as Canada shipping i think Janz will be going to the event maybe he can bring them back to canada and ship them there if it would be any cheaper. 

Just a thought

Happy will be picking up my order.  I usually go down to Columbus at least once a month to visit, so if you'd like something picked up and are willing to wait a month or so, send it for pickup at the party, and when I see Happy I'll collect and get it to you when I'm back in Canada!!!

No way! Janztone you are the Best!!!!! I'd be willing to wait whatever, i just really want to put a beer in that beautiful glass mug!

EDIT: You sure man? I really don't want to put you out of your way.

Edited by CaptShank

Just a thought

No way! Janztone you are the Best!!!!! I'd be willing to wait whatever, i just really want to put a beer in that beautiful glass mug!

Confirmed with Happy, it's cool.  I'll mail it to you as soon as I pick it up.

• Like 1

Hey Mastric...the glass mugs.  How are they getting shipped to you for the clan party? 

I'm willing to pay the UPS charge to get a few shipped here.  If you take them to UPS store they'll guarantee the delivery, even on glass.

Just a thought

Confirmed with Happy, it's cool.  I'll mail it to you as soon as I pick it up.

Both you and Happy are the best. THANKS SO MUCH!!! We will stay in touch and I'll send money through paypal.

Ah this is awesome!

Both you and Happy are the best. THANKS SO MUCH!!! We will stay in touch and I'll send money through paypal.

Ah this is awesome!

No worries, I'm probably going to see him at the end of August or early September, so as soon as I have them, hit me up in a PM and I'll get your info and send them to you.  I'll probably message you as soon as I have my hands on it so as soon as I get back to Canadia I can send xD