ATR Gamers 2015 Gear - Now Available!

Mastric

What's the final say on hoodies and Glass cups*?

Hoodies need a min of 6, and most start at $50, only holdup is picking a style :P

Glass Mug, etching would make each glass about $13, Printed glasses are $4 each +$45 setup per color. With 1 color it would be 49$ for 1, 24.5 at 2, etc etc.

Advance pay would be better as PayPal takes all forms of Funny Munny, but I'm sure cash will be an option for the confirmed.

tha's a nice lookin' hoodie..

just a general question...any chance we can match the red on the phoenix and the red under the arms?  (hoodie and tee question!) 

Just curious...

don't look at me that way...

yes I know about matching colors. 

I don't think the name would silk-screen right in the cowboy font, which is why we didn't use it last year. O:

Nerita is correct, it's possible to request it but it may not come out nice.

Thanks for the info.  I was just curious.  

I'll still with the same font as everyone else then!

I'm probably gonna wear mine the first day if it doesn't shrink anymore, otherwise it's gonna show off my gut.

ALSO, @Mastric, Can you have my t-shirt name be ' Lihuai ' ? :D

2XL fer both shirt/hoodie for Michael. He also wants ' Thebestdk ' on his shirt. For myself, I'll take a large ladies shirt and a Large hoodie.

Edited by Nerita

for those of us not invited/not able to make it to the guild party can we still order shirts? I understand there would be additional shipping charges added.

Yes, I'd follow USPS flat rates most likely. I won't ship glass Mugs though, too risky. Plastic, Shirts, Hoodies, etc all good.