Team Icons & Rank Colors

Mastric

Just the ATR Ranks for now, WoW, BF, & GTA ones will come later. Most likley themed to match the game. Rank names, icons, and colors are also subject to change.

Director.png

Blank Spacer.pngGuild Master.png 

Leadership.png Assist GM.pngCouncil.pngCrew Leader.png

Blank Spacer.pngOfficer.pngBlank Spacer.pngCommissioners.png

Resolute Gamer.png Veteran Raider.pngSenior Admin.pngLieutenants.png

Blank Spacer.pngBlank Spacer.pngServer Admin.png    

Gamer.png Raider.pngClan Member.pngRepresentatives.png

Ranks Above this Line Require Application Approval

Assoicate.png Guild Member.png Blank Spacer.pngMuscle.png

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

this is one of those times when you just tag @iwantyourskullx and @RoomBroom2010

and see what they have to say about themselves for this sorry state of affairs....

BF Council

BF Admin

BF Platoon

would be the ranks I'd see on that side of things...Just sayin'

Is BF Council an ATR Director or ATR Leadership. Currently All Council are Directors, but will that always stand true, not all Directors are Council.

meant to reply to this yesterday but apparently I didn't hit send...

I don't believe all BF4 council would be ATR Directors automatically.

I believe we went that route as we were the group that made the decision to join up with ATR.  Basically became directors as founders of the ATR BF group. 

If any of the council or other directors disagree let me know. 

• Like 1

Is BF Council an ATR Director or ATR Leadership. Currently All Council are Directors, but will that always stand true, not all Directors are Council.

I believe we went that route as we were the group that made the decision to join up with ATR.  Basically became directors as founders of the ATR BF group. 

I think this is backwards.  I think the directors are made up of the BF4 council and the WoW leadership.  The Directors from Wow are not on the BF4 council, just as most of the BF4 council are not on the WoW leadership.  Or I could be wrong as is usually the case ;)

I think this is backwards.  I think the directors are made up of the BF4 council and the WoW leadership.  The Directors from Wow are not on the BF4 council, just as most of the BF4 council are not on the WoW leadership.  Or I could be wrong as is usually the case ;)

Gotta look at the graph on the first page Diver....Everyone has an ATR rank...WoW Players have WoW Rank...BF4 have BF4...etc...

Gotta look at the graph on the first page Diver....Everyone has an ATR rank...WoW Players have WoW Rank...BF4 have BF4...etc...

Ah ok, thought we meant the current leadership.  Agree, if we add members to Council, they are not automatically Directors.