Raid Nights are starting back up for 6.2

Mythosaur

So my tooth crown broke in the middle of dinner tonight and I have an emergency appointment at 6pm tomorrow, but I should be on by raid time. If not I won't be more than 10-15min late. Great timing, I know.

BUT I AM SO EXITE.

Edited by Ansky

So Onslaught went on hiatus around the same time as you guys, but with no official forums or anything I don't know how many if any will be back tonight (Also pretty sure Alkaizer isn't coming back at all).  If we don't have anyone, I'd be down to join you guys in your normal/heroic stuff if that's OK with everyone.

So Onslaught went on hiatus around the same time as you guys, but with no official forums or anything I don't know how many if any will be back tonight (Also pretty sure Alkaizer isn't coming back at all).  If we don't have anyone, I'd be down to join you guys in your normal/heroic stuff if that's OK with everyone.

As far as I'm concerned you're always welcome :D

so...given the state of the Tuesday/Wednesday runs...was any particular role lacking?

I mean, not to say, I'm going to jump back to raiding and be all uber or anything, just...thought I'd see if I can actually contribute with something in particular. 

Tonight at some point, I'll get a toon (or two) settled on Skullcrusher. 

I know...tanked once upon a time. 

it might be my side project...

DPS...hmm...excellent

Edit:

so, I kinda went nutty last night...and due to not having any horde toons worth porting, I may have made a whole Horde of my very own...but before I apply that 90 token, I thought I'd ask for insider insight...

How is mage DPS these days?

Is rogue or druid more consistent?

Is there a viable warlock DPS build anymore?

Hunters? Worth the effort?

Can shammies still lay the smack down?

(If this appears to be all over the place, I think I made 9 new toons last night...so...yeah...I may have had a severe bout of alt-itis)

Seriously, I'd love to actually be useful.  I'm not dead set on anything in particular, and am at the least, capable of clicking buttons in a fashion by which to maximize the smack I lay down.

Edited by The_Spaniard1876