ATR Battlefield Meetings & Event 6/28

The_Spaniard1876

I apologies, I got jammed up today fixing a bunch of stuff at the house getting ready for the 4th. Just now packing up to head south. I'll be late for sure to the Council meeting but hope to get set back up for the rest.

Later,

Tee

Thanks to everyone who showed up for the meeting and for the event!  We had a blast.  Skullx streamed to twitch for any who missed it.  I'll drop the screenshot of the final scoreboard when I get home tonight. 

Skullx won, and deferred his prize to Havik who kindly donated it back to the clan!!

On top of that Janz showed some ATR love and picked up BF4 for Heman one of our new members!

• Like 6

Best group of people in the 7 known continents.

It was a great event & the love was flowing...

Looking forward to the next event.

Speaking of Bow, could we coordinate a date to help those (such as me....) get the Bow unlock?

Edited by havik2k
  • Like 1

I need assignments and tags for the Bow.  Hense I haven't put a whole lot of effort into it as the assignments alone would consitute stat padding/cheating to the unknowing Pubber.and I'd prefer to not tarnish our good name.