ATR Battlefield Meetings & Event 6/28

The_Spaniard1876

Howdy all! 

As the duly appointed planner in the council, I'd like to announce our next meeting...and provide plenty of time to plan for those that can make it. It will  be held Sunday, 6/28 in Teamspeak. 

Council will meet prior to the main meeting @ 6PM EST.  The main meeting will be held at 7PM EST.  At 8PM EST we'll hold another ATR Member event!

Your council would love to see as many people as possible at the meeting so everyone's up to date on what's going on with the BF side of the community.  We also want to hear feedback from you the members on BF (and to share anything else that's going on!).

I've already fielded two suggestions for an event...but if you have one you'd like to have considered, let me know.  I'll give it a few days before I post the details on the Event. There will, as always, be a prize of some sort!

((BUMP))

Edited by The_Spaniard1876
  • Like 5

Blind...thank you for the chuckle.  I said to myself after I typed that "someone will have something to say that turns that dirty" and you didn't fail me!

@MUGGINS2929  ...just givin' ya a lil' grief 'mano.  It's friday!  I got a job, I ain't got shit to do!  I'm gonna get drunk! 

(yes yes, I am aware that's not what he says, but it's all I've got to work with)

Our event will be "Cowboys and Indians"  ...Bows and Mare's Leg only! 

Be prepared to run wild and rain down death on the enemy!

REMEMBER, the event is at 8PM EST on Sunday 6/28 following the 7PM Meeting. 

haha I like it!    Will this be Hardcore?  or Softcore with no Defense perk?

• Like 1

My personal recommendation is to find the tags when we're on conquest (vote for final stand maps)...and don't even worry about the assignments, just look and check your progress once in a while. Goes faster than you think.