HappyUnholy

Admins Wanted

HappyUnholy    320

As you have seen our servers, while still taking a while to pop, are getting easier to pop. All but two servers are currently Ranked, meaning we have full control and need admins. The two that are currently official (Little Rush and Conquest Small) will soon be switched to Ranked as well.

So we are going to be looking for individuals to promote into an Admin role. Individuals that were previously an admin will be given first look.

While requirements to be an admin are mostly unchanged from what you're used to, there is one important change:

Admins are REQUIRED to either populate or be running a seeder during the morning/afternoon time frame. Admins that can be active in playing/popping of course during these times are preferred. But at the very least, like the directors, we want you seeding.

Beyond this we will look at past admin history, look at if new training needs to be done. Also, it should be no surprise that we're going to look at how you transitioned from the old group to this new one and if there was ever any question where loyalties were. This is to protect our group more than anything. Trust can be rebuilt absolutely.

If you were not previously an admin, you aren't necessarily excluded, but those individuals will be given the most opportunity. We are looking for people over 18, who have been with us at least a month and who have shown a maturity on TS and in game. Being rational when looking at a player, going and looking up stats instead of hackuzations will be considered. We also expect Admins to be active on forums and of course in Team Speak.

So old or new, post and let us know if you are interested. We will be evaluating people over the next week or two, especially in regards to seeding or popping during the day. So I'd recommend checking out the seeding threads if you aren't already doing that.

Questions? Let me know!

Love, 

Happy

• Like 3

HappyUnholy    320

For those having issues with Chrome, we are beta testing a new seeder application that John @RoomBroom2010 has been modifying.

http://atrstats.com/seeder

Like the old admin tool, ignore the security warnings when installing this program.

I have not tried it myself, so it's early early beta. Issues, post about it in the http://www.atrgamers.com/forum/23-suggestions-bugs/ thread.

asmith19323    41

I would still like to be an admin. and am willing to discuss my previous actions with any counsel member who wishes to hear about it. just PM or when Im in teamspeak ask me. im on this site 4-5 times a day to check out posts.

• Like 1

Happy, can I be an admin?

No comment.

not even snark? I fully expected snark! Damnit, you've ruined my day, you're not my hero...and I'm going to go eat a cheeseburger and fries and wash it down with some good Wisconsin frozen custard from  https://www.kopps.com/ (check out the flavor forecast bitches!) just so I can make it through the rest of the day.

Edited by The_Spaniard1876

Sowfast    3

I'd like to return as admin for ATR like I was at uRck if possible. Most of the time I popped in mornings until mid day, except last couple days trying to fix sound issue. Ordering new sound card and disabling onboard.

HappyUnholy    320

As a reminder potential admins... We expect to see you seeding or popping in the morning/afternoon!

@Chuck_Mawhinn3y

@WillyBScammiN

@Flashplate

New seeder tool doesn't use Chrome, is stand-alone. So excuses are limited lol.

• Like 2

I would be honored.

i always thought i was a good admin at that other clan that shall remain nameless.

I can seed on my days off, as i dont trust my computer to not turn its self into a smoldering pile of slag when i am not here. i know it needs a cleaning and a refresh of fluid but this awesome case of mine is a prototyoe so for me to do what it needs requires a full dismantel and rebuild, i am also planning on a new build this winter so i am hoping to baby this thing till then.

COLMAC    12

Yep i have the new program and it works great, should have more on time in the next few weeks less than 15 days left this Quarter!

As always i'm here if you need me!  :yes:

HappyUnholy    320

I'm down for admin if needed. I can be on during the day time hours and usually available late night (West Coast). Seeding not a problem

Well you are hot, so you have that going for you. Are you shy when it comes to videos?

errr uh

Have only seen you on TS 6 times in the past month. We need to see the effort by you first to make the leap to admin. So need to see you online, in TS. Helping pop and/or seed. If we see that consistent effort, then we can look at you becoming an admin.

Janzstone    24

Did we get the server commands fixed on the ranked servers so VIPs can use the move command?  If that isn't doable, I plan on starting to seed again, so maybe I can get some kind of noob admin or something lol.

69 posts?!?!? LOL

Edited by Janzstone

I'm down for admin if needed. I can be on during the day time hours and usually available late night (West Coast). Seeding not a problem

Well you are hot, so you have that going for you. Are you shy when it comes to videos?

errr uh

Have only seen you on TS 6 times in the past month. We need to see the effort by you first to make the leap to admin. So need to see you online, in TS. Helping pop and/or seed. If we see that consistent effort, then we can look at you becoming an admin.

Heh, roger.

Summers are tough for gaming cuz my Kids are with me during the summer. Since Summer and Christmas are all I have with them, they get my time.

Seeding was up before but I changed to Win 10 and had to work out some stuff, but it should be good now

Janzstone    24

errr uh

Heh, roger.

Summers are tough for gaming cuz my Kids are with me during the summer. Since Summer and Christmas are all I have with them, they get my time.

Seeding was up before but I changed to Win 10 and had to work out some stuff, but it should be good now

Family first bro!

I am on every single day about 8+ hours each time. i watch the servers at night and i am a seeder. though i cannot find the download link after i upgraded to windows 10 so i would also like the link for the seeder XD and yea i always run into hackers on BF4 with my little group of friends and again i would be good at watching the servers at night. Let me know what you think. :) i am tryingto select Battlefield Server Admin but it keeps selecting [Mentions]. 

SnipeR    1

Hello my name is Sniper12371. I have been apart of ATR Gamers for almost a year now. I would like to express interest in helping with admin responsibilities in battlefield 4 servers. I am not always on but when i am i try to do everything possible to help with this group and their goal of making a good game playing environment. I am on teamspeak most of the afternoon and always during weekdays so contact me there if you want to. I appreciate your reading of my application!!! 

Redneck    15

@HappyUnholyI know I'm not even a Member YET...LOL.. But if you need a Recruiter I have years of experience in that dept. I also have 2 pc's, one with my son's bf4 acct. And my office pc with my bf4 acct. So I could start seeding both in the mornings. 

Just throwing it out there. Would only be able to seed my son's acct. Mon-thurs. While he is in school. But could use my office pc every morning. Also, I'm West Coast.

• Like 1