Official raids are on hiatus until 6.2!

Varibash

Attendance issues have won, raids are on break until new content drops to bring people back to the game. See you all in 6.2!!

in the mean time, come play GTA 5 or Battlefield 4 with the rest of ATR Gamers!!!!

See you guys in 6.2 if I don't see you sooner. 

SyrGLBy.jpg

• Like 1

What happened with RAGE?

WE WERE MISSING A VITAL PART OF THE RAID, A MONK TANK. TANKING WAS LITERALLY THE ONLY ISSUE LAST NIGHT. SO AFTER NOT MUCH PROGRESS, WE CALLED THE RAID AND BOTH RAGE AND ATR WENT ON BREAK. THANKS SNUGG.

What happened with RAGE?

WE WERE MISSING A VITAL PART OF THE RAID, A MONK TANK. TANKING WAS LITERALLY THE ONLY ISSUE LAST NIGHT. SO AFTER NOT MUCH PROGRESS, WE CALLED THE RAID AND BOTH RAGE AND ATR WENT ON BREAK. THANKS SNUGG.

:(

I was told by Mort that Rage had two tanks and an excellent disc priest so I probably wouldn't be needed.  I was literally just sitting at home not doing anything of significance.  I didn't want to show up and force out someone better just because I was an officer.

Half the raid has my phone number.  If you would have called me, I would have hopped on.

If you need me to tank, I'll be on.  Like always.

Edited by Lyntha

What happened with RAGE?

:(

I was told by Mort that Rage had two tanks and an excellent disc priest so I probably wouldn't be needed.  I was literally just sitting at home not doing anything of significance.  I didn't want to show up and force out someone better just because I was an officer.

Half the raid has my phone number.  If you would have called me, I would have hopped on.

If you need me to tank, I'll be on.  Like always.

now that's dedication...

I haven't raided since Arthas...hell, I've barely played since Arthas, but I'm getting back in a bit.  Will have to use my insta-90 on a new toon for Skullcrusher though, since I don't have a pvp toon to transfer.  I'm assuming everything's covered in general, but any class where the clan is light?

There's your problem if that's true, you listened to mort...

He told me that their warrior tank is always on and their second tank wouldn't be 100% but would be on most of the time.  He also said that their disc priest is 100% and a beast who pulls like 70k on some fights.  I figured you guys would call me if I was needed and made sure to be available.

Spaniard, whatever you really enjoy playing, but we are hella light on Agi DPS, we could use a good rogue or feral kitty

hmm...interesting...

and highly fun as they're two things I need serious brushing up on.  Time to go read how to high level a kitty and a rogue

I was told by Mort that Rage had two tanks and an excellent disc priest so I probably wouldn't be needed.

What? I told you we had 2 tanks, but that our monk tank couldn't make tuesdays because he has softball. Yeah, really, softball. I also told you that the other tank was a warrior, and that Axe didn't really want to do double warrior. The disc priest part however is right, Grimm is indeed a very good disc priest.

I just finished my last final, so ill  be around more as long as im not locked in a closet or killed.

You cant fool us by posting from gromns computer narita.

'narita'? Wow, i see how is it pooplash

I just finished my last final, so ill  be around more as long as im not locked in a closet or killed.

Wouldn't it be verlash?

Wouldn't it be verlash?

No, Pooplash sounds just fine.