HappyUnholy

Examples of your work!

Perenelle    18

My brother happens to have a degree in graphic design, so if you guys want something original, I can always ask if he'd put us together something. He doesn't work in the filed, just free lances occasionally and for personal stuff. You remember the red head who shows up with automatic weapons during the guild party? :-)

HappyUnholy    320

My brother happens to have a degree in graphic design, so if you guys want something original, I can always ask if he'd put us together something. He doesn't work in the filed, just free lances occasionally and for personal stuff. You remember the red head who shows up with automatic weapons during the guild party? :-)

We need some nice graphics for "Become a Member!" or "Apply to be a member!" type things.

As well as "Enjoy gaming with us? Support the group and donate today!" type things.

I've asked @iwantyourskullx for them, but he has other things going on. Not sure when it will happen. Biggest need right now is getting some graphics and links up for applying! I am seeing new registrations on Forums, more than likely BF4 people.

So anyone that can come up with something creative, would be appreciative. We have Adobe Illustrator files we can provide of Logo if that is wanted to be incorporated.

Xeo    8

I've done this before on my app page so I'll repost them here again:

Graphic Design done with Illustrator Adobe CS6/Photoshop CS6/After Effect CS6 (filers and VFX add ons)

VFX LOGO TEST from After Effects from Red Giant Plugin and Element 3D

Title opening shot for a BF4 clan (no longer working for them). After Effects w/ Element 3D, Optical Flairs, Lightning scripts for GRID effect.

CAR DEMO REEL. After Effects/Photoshop/Illustrator. Last part was a fully built 3D model from the ground up on a 2D layer system and translated the data into Element 3D. Composite Alpha Channel Explosions and Smoke effects.

and for the hell of it...

:18 start there...

• Like 1

Xeo    8
4 hours ago, Phobia said:

that's pretty cool man

how hard would it be to drop all the background stuff and just have the logo on a black background?

1 hour ago, HappyUnholy said:

Agree. Less is more. Seeing it materialize from pure black would be nice to see.

It's funny you mention that...I kind of blew up my file on it so I would start from scratch. Thankfully what you're asking is very simple of me to do now. So I can do it with a black background/alpha background.

1 hour ago, Mastric said:

I like the burn in outline :D

Thank Andrew Cramer...

Xeo    8
12 hours ago, Phobia said:

that's pretty cool man

how hard would it be to drop all the background stuff and just have the logo on a black background?

9 hours ago, HappyUnholy said:

Agree. Less is more. Seeing it materialize from pure black would be nice to see.

• Like 3