HappyUnholy

Sound like something you can help with?

HappyUnholy    320

Let us know! Must be able to play in the afternoon (12P-5P EST). Must be willing to switch teams to help balance server, even if that means you won't win a round.

Council will need to discuss it, but players that sign up and consistently help during the afternoon may be eligible for a reward at the end of a month.

Mastric    311

We've begun work on the Army, soon you will rule the world! Hahahahaha!

Here is a Mockup of what the guys in the lab are calling the "T1", it Seeds Battle Fields.

post-1-0-37827200-1432058193_thumb.png

https://www.pugetsystems.com/labs/articles/Multi-headed-VMWare-Gaming-Setup-564/

• Like 1

HappyUnholy    320

Here is a Mockup of what the guys in the lab are calling the "T1", it Seeds Battle Fields.

attachicon.gifT1 - Battle Field Seeder.PNG

https://www.pugetsystems.com/labs/articles/Multi-headed-VMWare-Gaming-Setup-564/

Seeders are nice. Actual players is what we need though lol.

• Like 1

Mastric    311

attachicon.gifT1 - Battle Field Seeder.PNG

Seeders are nice. Actual players is what we need though lol.

Ah I see, ya we're a little far off from that...

post-1-0-78141400-1432058396_thumb.jpg

Mortelinnor    32

I'm willing to switch team whenever, however that probably means hindering the team I switch to. And I don't really care about the reward, I'm sure I'm not elligible anyway since I live in the province of Quebec. Rip.

RoomBroom    41

I'm willing to switch team whenever, however that probably means hindering the team I switch to. And I don't really care about the reward, I'm sure I'm not elligible anyway since I live in the province of Quebec. Rip.

The reward would probably be a gift card to Steam/Origin, a game, or some other type of digital good, so you'd still be eligible. 

The reward would probably be a gift card to Steam/Origin, a game, or some other type of digital good, so you'd still be eligible. 

'cuz  we just cool peeps like that

HappyUnholy    320

I think I can do this

We are definitely in need of people to be on during the afternoon. Both on TeamSpeak and in Game. Amazing how fast servers will fill if there is even just one person there to greet someone joining and start playing.

jheldt    2

I usually get on afternoons but sometimes stay up late playing, I'm disabled and unemployed so I have a lot of time on my hands. Well technically I work from home but it doesn't make me much and its a combination of streaming games, vlogging, writing, blogging and I run an online supplement store (I can't stream battlefield 4 on pc unfortunately but could prob help promote some on my twitch channel unless there is a problem with it). 

I have no problem switching teams though because I just got battlefield 4 a few weeks ago and still trying to unlock all the weapons, attachments, etc.