Excuse the interruption

The_Spaniard1876

Hello everyone...

Many if not most of you don't know me, but have likely seen my ugly mug next to a post or three in the last week. I'm one of the council members for the Battlefield group, and we'd like to make sure than any of the WoW guild members who are interested know what's going on in that side of the world.

As such...if you are interested and have the time free, 5/30/15 will be our meeting night for May. 

Meeting (5PM EST):  We'll likely discuss the state of affairs on the servers, talk about potential changes, or issues that have come up (...insert humor here...), a few reminders for members and reminders for the event

Event (9PM EST):  I haven't come up with the actual event yet, but I want to make sure you all have time to plan.  And, because we learned that many of the WoW players are Game of Thrones fans and have Sunday evening plans, I thought we'd try to shoot for Saturday instead. 

If you're coming, please show up a few minutes early, so we can review/clarify any rules and answer questions.

Timing will continue to be old school for the near future.  But may be tweaked to allow for better attendance.

I know y'all are going to party it up for Memorial Day weekend, so let's rally back for this meeting and event.

• Like 3

Flash.   

we want the initial ATR event to be welcoming to those just coming into the game or returning to it. 

okay.....  :wallbash:  :( ='(

Edited by Flashplate