New Emblem/Logo Challenge

skulls

Guys, a competitive gaming group out of california uses this same bird vector calling themselves F4LC0N.  Wish I had seen this post earlier.

I can't seem to find them online anywhere, can you send me a link to them?

It's a phoenix so we win..... 

:D

Guys, a competitive gaming group out of california uses this same bird vector calling themselves F4LC0N.  Wish I had seen this post earlier.

Not really concerned about it. Can't seem to find them, clearly not any kind of competition to us. Besides, we paid for licensing for this image so now ATR Gamers (a registered Not For Profit Business) has legal rights to use the image.

Think we're fine.

• Like 3

the one that everyone likes, got a buddy that runs LoL competitions saw it at the last one this month on his FB. Not saying not use it, just letting ya know.

We know the logo we picked hasn't been purchased by anyone else, so unless your talking about the first one I posted we're good.

That's the nice thing about it having the license to it for ATR only because we own it. As for ATR members we can use it and anyone else WELL lets say it could be a bad hair day if we push it. Because Skullz added some custom work to it so now its not a web item.

We don't own this logo template, we own the rights to USE this logo. Other people can also purchase the same phoenix logo template and use it for their own purposes as well.

IE. Don't go yelling at people that you see using the same Phoenix, they're going to laugh at you.

• Like 2