New Emblem/Logo Challenge

skulls

"Like the phoenix we will rise from the ashes because we are All That Rem." - Chuck_Mawhinn3y. The eagle was burned and out of the ashes arose the phoenix!

I have a challenge for ANYONE at ATR, create a new Battlefield emblem showcasing a phoenix and the letters ATR. I made one last night and just copied the current ATR logo. Given our situation, I think the phoenix represents us quite accurately. I will be giving away a prize for the winner, most likely a copy of a game of your choice or a gift card!

Create a PERSONAL emblem, not using the platoon so it doesn't override the current one, and take a screenshot which you will post here.

We will vote on which one we like the best. We will discuss whether we want the winning emblem to become our new logo for ATR which I can convert to a SVG, PNG, etc. Feel free to discuss ideas/concepts below or even create something in Photoshop!

• Like 7

Ladies and Gents we are still looking for the next logo and banner for the new ATR Gamers.

Please feel free to post you submission.

A few things to get you started:

We are currently using the Bleeding Cowboy font which you can find here.

http://www.dafont.com/bleeding-cowboys.font

We want the logo to be high res. 4000x4000 at 300dpi.

Banner should be 3400x800 (sean says 28800x10800)

Any other questions please ask away!

Ok so here's my first experiment.  Only took an hour for Adobe to fix it so that I can actually use the Photoshop subscription that I pay for lol!

I used a font roughly similar to that used in BF4 cause someone in the ATR group chat suggested it.  I can Easily change it to be the same as everything else.

Let me know what you think!

xRMSs3O.jpg

Edited by Janzstone
  • Like 5

THe trick is finding one we're legally able to use :P

This looks pretty nice:

http://graphicriver.net/item/phoenix-/11303929

It's also reasonably priced for royalty free -- I don't have photoshop (or any photo editing software) on my laptop so I can't play around with it to see how a finished logo would look, but I'd imagine it'd look pretty good.

That one would work, license allows full use, just couldn't copy right it.

Just design a new one

... I can't draw no firebird!

This looks pretty nice:

http://graphicriver.net/item/phoenix-/11303929

It's also reasonably priced for royalty free -- I don't have photoshop (or any photo editing software) on my laptop so I can't play around with it to see how a finished logo would look, but I'd imagine it'd look pretty good.

That one would work, license allows full use, just couldn't copy right it.

Just design a new one

... I can't draw no firebird!

What do you mean you can't just draw a phoenix /sarcasm.

You want to copyright the logo?

I like the one John found.  I could work on it.  Don't want to buy it unless we all like it though.

P.S. How the hell do I disable @Phobia signature so my shitty bandwidth isn't killed everytime I load a page?