Snugg finally misses [Part] of a raid - 2/17/15

Lyntha

There are only 5 people in the guild with PERFECT perfect attendance (Never missed a single EP tick).  They are:

Lyntha

Ftfk

Ansky

Mastric

Chillr

On 2/17/15, the Snuggel may be leaving this exclusive club.  As long-time members know, I work an IT job and in the past would have to work after-hours and work in an on-call rotation despite the fact that I do IT project management and not IT support.  My company was reorganized and I am no longer lumped in with our local support group and no longer have to work that crap.

As a final parting gift to our team, my new manager decided to throw us into one last after-hours rotation for a network upgrade at my company.  I have to work on 2/17/15 after-hours during the cutover to monitor critical pieces of infastructure and resolve any issues that come up.  Normally this cutover starts at 7PM, meaning I would be missing the whole raid.  Luckily, the cutover during my shift has been moved to an 11PM start time because we are impacting Operating Rooms which are usually still running at 7PM but die down (haha) for the most part by 11PM other than emergency work.  As a result, I will be leaving raid early to go to work on 2/17/15.  Exact departure time is still to be determined.