What was up with tonight?

Roqwell

Tonight just seemed... really.... really tense and it wasn't pleasant. Everyone was so quick to get pissed and there were quite a few arguments/snapping/yelling during raid. Officers and raiders alike were both so quick to get snappy and I think the rules on being nice were ignored a lot of the night even though the raid started saying it would be more enforced.

The teasing for priest chick was completely uncalled for and vulgar. Clearly she expressed she didn't like it but it continued way longer than it should these "jokes" about her sexual life that came out of no where.

The argument between where we position the boss and the tanking CDs could have been resolved better than disgruntled submission of "Okay fine! We'll tank it there so you'll do what we want!"

And for me personally I really would rather not get snapped at and borderline yelled at by several people to die. Me and Mirus are hunters. We feign. When we feign we drop all aggro so whether it's successful or not we are generally last to die. Regardless of if we could have shaved four or five seconds off running back it's really just shocking how aggressive most of the raid got that they had to wait a few more seconds.

I'll be fine with one calm voice telling me to die since the feign clearly failed but the aggressiveness of several people yelling at me to do so... just.... please can that not happen again?

Yea, there was a bit of residual frustration from the previous week in regards to bosses being face pulled, not utilizing wipe recovery..etc..etc.

Priest Chick statements were uncalled for, I'm not 100% privy to the history of it all.. So I'll allow the other officers to address.

As for tanking, I got frustrated because tanking wise, there is a lot mechanics that myself and Mythosaur have to get on the same page with. When we were tanking him in the corner, position wise it was very difficult for us to tank.. We ended up getting stunned too much and missing mitigation abilities if we did 1 for 1 in that corner. So when we were called out for taking 2 stacks each, we felt like we were being blamed for the wipes, even though we were put in a position to be forced to do so..which in reality wasn't the case, Pika/Lyntha/FTFK were just trying to resolve the issue.. Pika just yells instantly, and makes you feel dumb ><. 

Feign death wasnt your fault.. But because you two were the last alive...you got the blame..

P.S I officially don't hate you.

^^ people have been even more negative and inconsiderate lately hence why I could care less to raid anymore. It's not fun when one person is constantly the target and its so used to by the others that it goes unignored. Honestly that goes for a lot of people. It's just people aren't put in there place and feelings are very hard to consider anymore. And it isn't the officers job to tend to all this far from it because they can't keep everyone happy but they also should avoid it themselves and consider each player on a player by player basis and make sure things are all right if something that could result in this happens and it would probaly make the raid alot more enjoyable instead of so many warnings and verbals that really do nothing in the long run

Just tired of being stuck on the sidelines while my raid team, yes MY raid that i built in SoO, fall apart. You are all way better then you have been acting over the last few months

Technically I hold jordan responsible for the people that were recruited from normal garry kill through heroic malk when you returned.