Mannykaiser

Mannykaiser

Being off raiding during the holidays has brought me to making a decision that I've been thinking about for a while. I have decided to take a break from raiding for the time being, for a few reasons.

Firstly, when school starts back up, my attendance would be worse than it already is and I don't want the raid team to suffer because of that. Secondly, raiding has become a bit boring for me, almost a chore if you will, and I don't think that I bring much to the raid team considering how many exceptional players we have. Lastly, I've always been kind of lazy and it shows when looking at my character, my lack of effort towards gearing my character is just detrimental to the raid as a whole and I don't want that to become an issue regarding the team's progression.

I won't be leaving the guild because I love the guild and everything about it. Hopefully I will feel compelled to start raiding again in the near future. If and when that time comes, I do not expect a raid spot to be handed to me and I will do what it takes to earn one. I don't think this decision will come as a surprise to a lot of you, and some of you were probably expecting this.

If there's anything you want me to clarify, don't hesitate to ask, be it on this post, or in-game whenever you see me. 

Good luck team, I know you'll progress like champs.

Where is Lyntha's post from SoO so i can paste it.

Thanks for showing up consistently these last few months Mannykaiser!

Enjoy your break;  We'll see you for Blackrock Foundry hopefully.