Approved Offspec Players

Lyntha

Current List of Approved Offspec Players:

Ftfk - Healer Offspec

Lyntha - Healer Offspec

Muln - Healer Offspec

Mythosaur - Tank Offspec

Criteria to be an approved offspec player:

• Ability to perform their offspec role at the same performance level as their mainspec role
  • Willingness to keep their offspec gear properly enchanted/gemmed etc
  • Willingness to perform their offspec role for as long as possible whenever asked
  • 90%+ attendance over a rolling 5-week period
  • Needed offspec role not already fulfilled by existing roster
Edited by Lyntha

Current List of Approved Offspec Players:

Muln - Melee DPS Offspec

I thought I was maining DPS this tier and off speccing Healer, http://www.atremains.com/forums/topic/3224-warlords-raiding/says so in Fatty's post

We want you to play the spec you want to play, but we also have to keep raid balance in mind.  If you REALLY want to go melee only, we can try to make that happen.  Either way, you'll be offspec one or the other.  Same thing with me.  The healers are a big question mark right now.  Let's see how this week goes and we'll have more info then.

Guess I should purchase dual spec now

You talked to me about wanting to make this your offspec.  I misunderstood our conversation.  I will remove you for now.  Let me know if you get geared up and familiar and whatnot.

You talked to me about wanting to make this your offspec.  I misunderstood our conversation.  I will remove you for now.  Let me know if you get geared up and familiar and whatnot.

Did we have this discussion Sunday morning?  I've got to be honest I don't remember it at all.

Did we have this discussion Sunday morning?  I've got to be honest I don't remember it at all.

I think so.  You asked me which offspec would be more needed.  I stated that tanking would be more important for us right now and you said you'd build towards it.

I think so.  You asked me which offspec would be more needed.  I stated that tanking would be more important for us right now and you said you'd build towards it.

I have no problems doing this btw, I just don't remember our conversation.  Might take me a while to start it up though as I have no pieces currently but with only needing trinkets and jewelry that should make it easier.

I have no problems doing this btw, I just don't remember our conversation.  Might take me a while to start it up though as I have no pieces currently but with only needing trinkets and jewelry that should make it easier.

You have 1 ring (the legendary quest ring), your other ring can be agi + what ever you want, Multi strike isn't great.. Mastery Crit being better..

You really just need 1 trinket, That multi strike trinket isnt that great for tanking.

Now that we got the first raid out of the way, we got a much better idea of who will be offspeccing, and what.  Right now we have 6 great healers, 5 of which are veterans and will almost assuredly be around.  Kansir is the only newer guy.  We want 6 healers for Mythic so we are going to stick with those guys playing healer main.  Me and Muln will both play DPS Main Spec with a healer offspec and will heal as needed.  Some of the more difficult heroic bosses will require up to 8 healers if we do it with 30 people so we are prepared.

Mythosaur is the only tank offspec.

We still want the following offspecs:

1 More Melee DPS playing Tank Offspec

1 Healer playing Ranged DPS Offspec

If you are interested, let me know.

not right now, i made a comment that his team would be a better time if in the future i had classes during raid time but wasnt committing to weekends atm

i may have to switch in a few months so if youd rather gear someone elses OS  thats fine, im just stepping up because i was willing to do it and there arnt to many other vocal volunteers