14/14 Mythic Cleared

Ftfk

Yea that sucks Lyntha..

Siegecrafter was a joke...we started with lust on because someone popped it for trash..I literally burned down the Shredder almost before the first DFA.. He died before the second shredder..

Klaxxi was just silly. just silly.

Garry will probably be a 1 shot going forward. There is a few different things that have to be done.

you guys ready for everyone to come out of nowhere and ask for a spot? People want the prize at the end, but don't like to work for it.

We have had problems filling the raid. Even when it was a 10 man. Last week it was comprised by approx 15-20% casual or former raiders. Had to ask non raiders or people burnt out to fill in. This week I had to ask held, mort, and Varlash to come just so we could fill it out. I doubt we will have problems now

Ftfk, thanks for leading this despite having to wake up in the middle of the night to catch a flight.  I appreciate your efforts to keep things fair with raid spots and loot rolls.

All three kills were a bit of a letdown for me since they were so easy compared to how they were before.  Breezing through bosses while making tons of mistakes on the mechanics makes it feel like lfr.

People with alts that are 560+ and could probably do this: Bash, edge, Tbear, Jaylog, and myself. My tank alt always gets saved to dark shamans and nazgrim unless someone else steps up. Also, originally mythic was supposed to be non-server cross? Not sure if this hold true for SOO?