SoO normal / heroic request

Chartul

Dear ATRers,

I want to reactivate my account soon and I want to come back and defeat Garrosh on normal and maybe play around in heroic too. I see by the recent frontpage post that you guys have downed Blackfuse. Congrats! I want to be able to down Garrosh on normal before they take away the achievement. Would there be enough interest in making this a reality? Chartul is at 542 and I have run LFR several times and know the fights (or did, a few months ago).

I would like to get in, crush SoO for a few weeks and then charge into WoD. I'm hoping that, come WoD, I will be able to dedicate at least one day / week raiding again. I've been in my new job, married, and settling into step-daddy-hood. I think I could afford at least one night to nerd out.

Thoughts? I miss my fellow nerds.

Oh, and I need to kill Ordos too!

You need the legendary cloak to fight Ordos, until 6.0. If you don't have it, then it'll be easy to kill him once 6.0 hit.

As for Garrosh normal, you need to hurry. The achieve is available only until 6.0 hits, which should be in 1-2 weeks (3 at most). I wouldn't mind stepping in and helping a guildie get his mount if I'm available whenever enough people want to run it.

EDIT: As for heroic, it is highly unlikely that you would be able to run it at that ilvl, as the 25 man is on break and the 10 man is pushing to try for a Heroic Garrosh kill before 6.0.

Edited by Mortelinnor