10 mans until 6.0 / WoD

Varibash

As of last night, the guild 25 man run is on break until 6.0 / WoD. If you wish to attended the 10 man, it is being run by Lyntha, Heldarram and FTFK. I personally have no desire to do 10's, so I have opt'd out. 10 man runs on normal nights, Tuesday and Wednesday 730-11 pm server time. Loot is a Group Loot, mainspec Need offspec or minor upgrade Greed. I will still be around to hand out asskickings to people acting shitty. So don't think just because I'm not in the raid group that you can get away with acting like a jackass. I expect everyone who attends to be mature and conduct themselves appropriately. 

If you want to take a break until WoD, take it, no need to announce it, this is your chance. 

See you all in WoD

Once WoD pre-release patch hits, 10m heroic is no more.  In order to kill heroic garrosh (Now Mythic Garrosh), it will have to be 20man.

The plan is to scrape together what we can once this happens.  We should have enough healers and tanks.  We will probably just need some DPS to come back.

Until then, we're going hard in the paint on Siege.  We wiped for half of a night on Malk but he's considerably harder in 10m than 25m.  We one-shot Spoils and Thok and got Siege to 23% on our first night of 10m attempts.  Next week, we are extending the lockout and killing siegecrafter.

Siegecrafter is another fight that's much harder in 10man than 25man.  As a result, almost all guilds that have killed 10m Siege have killed 10m paragons.  I'm not anticipating us taking a while to kill paragons after we kill siege.  Heroic Garrosh is naturally gonna be a step up in difficulty but I think we got what it takes.

Edited by Lyntha